Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mid-Renovation Master Bedroom Pictures!

French Silver by Behr on the walls, trim is Ultra Pure White by Behr. I used their new primer and paint in one. It was a blessing on the old plaster walls. It really made a huge difference I think. And going a somewhat darker/fuller color. We had toyed with a yellow, but it really showed all the imperfections on the walls when we put up the test square. I am VERY happy with the choice and it really offsets the floors and furniture.
Here is our kitty Layla getting in on the renovation action. This was the day the furniture got delivered!

I did the walls one weekend and had to wait to do the trim for almost a whole two weeks because of the heat... after a week or so the peach and gray grows on you. Lesson learned... Peach should never grow on you. Go out get some air, have a glass of vodka and then remind yourself again, peach should never "grow on you."
The doors are still not stripped. If they stripping doesn't go well, I'm planning to just paint them white. I'll keep you updated.







No comments:

Post a Comment