Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Beach Guest Room Day #4… a little late.

All the trim, the windows and door were painted, the wall paint was cut in and then I painted the walls. At this point, I was already in love with the color, Behr’s Ozone, but once it was on the walls? I was MADLY in love. It is the perfect color for this room and with the Ultra Pure White Trim by Behr and the dark wood floors it was fabulous.

I picked up simple curtain rods from Wal-Mart, and hung sheer’s that my mom had given me. Using some satin silver ribbon I tied them back and Viola! It looks great.



There is still a lot to do… refinish some pieces of furniture, move some around, pick up some night stands, iron the bed skirt, paint the closet and closet doors but otherwise we are in good shape!


No comments:

Post a Comment